Wednesday, August 22, 2012

tiny obsession

I have had several conversations lately about the obsession with small or tiny things. Several friends share this obsession and I was asked, what's my latest tiny thing. I had to think hard, because my latest is actually a old one revisited...

In high school my friends and I collected Homies. You could get them from a candy vending machine for 50 cents and they came with a bio. I found one of my Homies after I moved into our new apartment.

 I put him in my last remaining terarium. 

He looks meditative, no?

Other tiny things: cat and dog creamers turned planters
with chicks & hens 

Chicks and hens crowns
What is your latest tiny obsession?

1 comment:

  1. I have a new tiny succulent of my own that I'm quite fond of, but lately it's been my tiny cast iron skillets that win the prize. Now that there's a chill in the air, they're in heavy rotation. {Thanks for reading my little space on the internet and for saying hi! Also your dog's name might the best I've heard}. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete