Monday, June 4, 2012

birthday

Today I turned 26. I don't really like parties, and never have, so DJ and I had a low key birthday lunch at one of my favorite places: Zama. Its a sushi place, which is not usually on our rotation of places to go because sushi doesn't always fill us up.Today we got two veggie rolls, a super crunchy spicy tuna roll, the smoked salmon and fig roll, and the Philly cheese steak roll. All were so amazing! After, we went to a cafe that we have been meaning to check out: Pure Fare. The coffee was really smooth and the pistachio-dark chocolate bark was rich and certainly worth the price.

But before all of this, DJ came home with a great little gift...
Classy? Maybe not, but definitely thoughtful!
Along with all the great wishes that I have gotten through text, FB, and calls, it is shaping up to be a good B-day!

No comments:

Post a Comment